Old 11-06-2007, 02:58 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Ann Ann is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

Radium expounded:

On Jun 10, 4:58 pm, Omelet wrote:

Knowing the "chemical composition" is not going to change anything.

I want to know the chemical composition so I can use those malodorous
compounds for olfactory-sadomasochistic purposes and to play pranks on
my enemies by making them stink badly like yellow, squishy, sugary,
juiceless, starch-like, over-ripe mangoes, that way no one will go
near them.

Quick Quick. The party is soon!

IO actually think it's rather sad you're trolling newsgroups under the
guise of having AS. A troll is a troll. Buh-bye!
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked