Old 11-06-2007, 03:54 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Point taken. ;-)

I just need to kf the thread.

And that poster....

That way I won't be prodded into wasting my time.
I've dealt with AS people on other lists before, and they really are
never worth debating because it's like they just don't hear you or
something.

Hence my comment about needing a severe beating.

Want me to hold your jacket?

- Billy