Old 11-06-2007, 01:45 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Environment

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:32:27 -0500, "Alan C Denman"
wrote:

Grow more plants and help clean up the air!
Another thing you could do is leave your car at home and take the bus.

A new Yahoo group has been formed for people who use Capital Metro busses in
Austin Texas called http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busridersaustin/

It is meant for discussion, meeting and advocacy of issues important to
Austinites who rely on public transit.

I did search around before I started it but didn't find anything like this
group.

We don't have transportation up in Round Rock other than by car. Yes,
I have a huge Expedition. No, I wasn't thinking about the environment
when I bought it. If I sell it to buy a VW or Mini Cooper, someone
else will still be driving the Expedition. I'll drive it till it
drops then buy another one. My next, hopefully, will be more
advanced MPG Hybrid.