Old 11-06-2007, 05:27 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Radium Radium is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

On Jun 11, 6:52 am, Rozagy wrote:
On Jun 11, 5:49?am, Radium wrote:

On Jun 10, 6:13 pm, (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

Radium writes:
To Those Who Ca
I have been diagnosed withAsperger'sSyndrome(AS). AS is a
neurological condition that causes significant impairment in social
interactions.

One of which, as I understand, is social cluelessness causes AS people
to often insult people or **** people off, unintentionally.

However, it's important to note thatAsperger'sdoes not affect the
sense of smell.

Actually, it may. AS people often have one or more senses overly
sensitive so something minor irritates them. Often it's something like
tags on clothes, they have to cut them off.

Clothing is something I am extremely sensitive to.

Hi Radium,

I CARE!!!

And congratulations by the way on your diagnosis! The wold of Autism
is not a bad world to live in at all, especially if one values truth,
justice and perceverance in pursuit of excellence in the chosen
field.

Welcome to our world!!! LOL :-))

The more of us know who we are - the less likely we'll stay a
marginalised minority who are easily bullied (and believe me, there
aren't Aspies out thre who haven't been bullied. I personally never
heard of an Aspie bullying someone else. Kill in exasperation as the
last resort - yes! (mainly oneself) But bully - we do not! why can't
people live and let live?

Anyway, for all the differences and "problems", the world of Autism
has its' place and we - Aspies - have the right to live our lives free
from bullying, witch-hunt, discrimination and ostrasizing.

Now, lets focus on the positive and go create something amazing!

Love, Peac & Harmony!

Roza

www.myspace.com/rozagy

Big thanks for your understanding. Here everyone was thinking I am
mentally ill. Hopefully your expertise will help society understand
those who are different.