Old 11-06-2007, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Push mowers - am I deluded!?

I may be able to afford a sit on mower sooner than expected! Today has been
incredibly lucky! This morning I had an email saying I'd been granted
£500,000 from the Princess of Wales memorial fund. At lunch time I had an
email saying I'd won the World lottery. This afternoon I've had an email
saying a long lost relative has died in a plane crash in Nigeria and left me
his colossal fortune.

Just how lucky can today get?

David.