Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Sticky Yellow Cards

On 11 Jun, 13:57, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
They're too efficient :-(

Today I saw two (different kinds of) ladybirds on one in the greenhouse. I
can't think of a way of avoiding such occurrences.

Hello there! Lovely to have met you yesterday Mary! You were right,
off course, the way from your house down the road is really amazing.
Those two buildings are so beautiful. Buy one! I'll move in with my
tribe and we'll get the most magnificent edible garden going )

I can't use those sticky cards - it's a childhood thing. I spent hours
hearing dying insects buzzzzzing (or screaming?) on them. Once I was
playing catch with my cousin around the table, and a long one got
trapped in my hair. It was the most traumatic experience ever. I
recall my grand mother having to slap my leg to calm me down. I went
crazy ...