Old 11-06-2007, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Sticky Yellow Cards

"La Puce" wrote in message
Once I was
playing catch with my cousin around the table, and a long one got
trapped in my hair. It was the most traumatic experience ever. I
recall my grand mother having to slap my leg to calm me down. I went
crazy ...

Reminds me of a similar traumatic/yucky moment years ago when a friend of
mine took me fishing for the first (and last) time. He'd brought some real
live maggots. Horrible things. I couldn't bare to touch them so was using a
tissue to pick them up and skewer them onto the hook. However, I slipped and
skewered the maggot to my finger! There was a brief panic moment seeing the
maggot writhing and attached to my finger before I composed myself enough to
'carefully' pull out the hook/maggot from my finger. Yuk!

David.