Old 11-06-2007, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,cam.misc
Jon Connell Jon Connell is offline

Default Lapageria rosea in Cambridgeshire

Does anyone have a success story growing lapageria rosea in
Cambridgeshire (or similar climate)? I have a north-facing (well, more
north-east really) wall that is reasonably sheltered to the east and
west, but would get the full brunt of any northerly winds. I expect
that the house casts a rainshadow, but the waterbutt sits just around
the corner, so I can easily irrigate it. Am I going to get away with
it?

Jon