Old 11-06-2007, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Sticky Yellow Cards

On 11 Jun, 16:28, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
Um - I don't know which you mean ...

Mary!?! There's a grey looking building on the right as you arrive at
the bottom of your road - looks ancient!! Arched windows and fabulous
designs on the door with considerable grounds. Looked like kids in
there. On the other side, is it a church?

I didn't know they were around until recently. We used to have fly papers -
a coil of sticky paper which traps flies in the house - but the yellow cards
are supplied for garden and greenhouse use, especially for whitefly and
aphid. I got them from the Green Gardener, perhaps they don't realise that
the cards aren't selective.

I had a look on the website coz I bought some stuff there before - the
aphids are attracted by the bright yellow colour. Now, maybe the
ladybirds too. Sadly. And not sure what you could do.