Old 11-06-2007, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Barb[_2_] Barb[_2_] is offline

Default KF

Yes, thanks for the advice. I've just "killed" a couple of posters who are
getting really annoying.

Barb

"Mary" wrote in message
Thanks for all the advice... very much appreciated

Mary
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
I know that must sound like a silly question.. but I am new to news
groups etc.

How do I kill a file.. The reason I ask, that there appears on here,
postings from people, that as far as I am concerned have nothing to do
with why I joined this group, so I would like to be able kf , so that
970 will not be bothered 1 by them.

There are two ways to get ride of unwanted posters, the simplest way is,
if you are using OE is to click on 'Tools' then 'Block Sender', this
action will get rid of that particular sender.

Alan

Thanks