Old 11-06-2007, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan McKenzie Alan McKenzie is offline

Default marshalls' poor customer service

Having taken over a new allotment towards the end of last year that was a
jungle, decided to get most of my stuff as plant form etc from Marshalls to
save me the time of growing from seed, pricking out etc.
So I spent over £80 on veg plants. seed pots onion sets and so on.
While looking at my order last night discovered that the tomato collection
should have been received in April.
As I was at work today so my other half rang Marshalls to be told
"all of the tomato crop had failed and I wouldn't be getting them"
It would have been nice if they had told me in April to give me chance to
shop around and get some from another source!
They seemingly are writing to me about my refund - just as well I was going
through the order or may never have heard from them
I no longer will be getting anything from Marshall's.

Alan
just north of Portsmouth