Old 11-06-2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default State of Our Ponds (SOOP)

thankew, thankew ... it is still running. The replacement parts
arrive sometime this week and I will be retiring (but saving) the old
parts. Yeah, my koi are the reason for my pond. Which reminds me I
have to order their caviar ..... LOL. We were talking about our
success in no deaths for 5 years or so and DH says "nobody in, nobody
out" reflecting the "closed pond" system I have. No new fish. No new
diseases, and because the pond is netted, no extraneous critters
bringing stuff in either. I didnt even know he was paying
attention!!! Ingrid

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:25:47 CST, wrote:
KUDOS!, Ingrid and well done!

I can imagine the fish as I am sure there are used to being pampered
by you! LOL I am glad you were able to get it all fixed up and
running again. Your repair will probably last all season too! :-)

Dale