Old 11-06-2007, 08:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Nevermind@nevermind.com is offline

Default Controlling Stinkbugs ORGANICALLY?

I've had a bit of an infestation in my raised bed garden.The,
"Shield Bugs" or as I refer to them, "Stink Bugs" are all over my
squash plants. With the exception of today, I never use insecticides
but I finally broke down and put some Sevin dust on my plants, as a
desperate last resort - and hopefully the plants will bounce back. I
was hoping someone could give me an organic solution to my problem.
I am looking for a non toxic method of killing, trapping, deterring,
these pesky bugs.

Thanks for any help!

John

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final