Old 12-06-2007, 01:41 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
Radium Radium is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

On Jun 11, 11:11 am, (David
Bostwick) wrote:
In article .com, Radium wrote:

On Jun 11, 7:07 am, (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
Radium writes:
I ain't trolling. I am serious, I want to make my enemies smell bad
like yellow, squishy, sugary, juiceless, starch-like, over-ripe
mangoes.

But, will anyone really notice, other than yourself?

(Mmmmm, mangoes...)

Everyone will notice and ask "who went kakaa in their pants"?

And then you complain that others think you're mentally unbalanced. Go
figure.

What's "mentally unbalanced" about saying 'kakaa'?