Old 12-06-2007, 06:01 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Novicegardener1;720349 Hi

does anyone have an issue with ants?!!! We have huge nests that keep appearing and I cannot get rid of them with killer as I have a little boy who would eat the Nippon!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

i dont know if this will help or not as u didnt mention where u live.
i have heard that the new ant killer foam from raid is supposed to
work really well as u can spray it right down into the nests itself.
this might be worth a try.
what does everyone else think???? cyaaaaa, sockiescat.