Old 12-06-2007, 02:25 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.greens,alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Dano Dano is offline

Default Stop the hate of the ignorant ass clown fast fairy

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dano" wrote:

I never knew these *gardening* types were so hard core...

It's the summer people. Half these names I don't recognize.
- Billy

I don't recognize a single Red Sox poster...so don't blame us...even our
trolls are more dignified. Seems like a rasslin' crowd...Very low class.