Old 12-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Roj47 Roj47 is offline
Registered User

Default Pre-grown trees

I hope this is not offensive to the gardeners...

I have located a company that delivers trees ranging from 14mm girth to 40mm girth based on price.

The only company I have located is based near London, and the transport would be adding 30% to the budget.

I live in the NE of England, and have had no success finding a similar company nearby, but I am mostly hindered by not knowing how to search the net in this area.

I know geneaology is not what I am after Google.... Grrr...

Any ideas on how to search? Regards