Old 12-06-2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Lemon Balm

Cheryl Isaak wrote in news:C293EDCE.6A15B%
:

On 6/11/07 9:23 PM, in article
, "Billy
Rose" wrote:

Anybody grow lemon balm before? Did yours have some pink leaves and
stems that were pink at their base? Did the lemon balm have a distinct
lemon flavor when it was small?

- Billy

I had a variegated one at one time - that was green and cream though. I
managed to kill it off though

I've only seen variegated Pineapple Mint. I'd love to find a vari Lemon
Mint.