Old 12-06-2007, 11:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default lots of compost questions

dkhedmo said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Head to the nearest bait store and get a couple containers of red wigglers.
=)

HTH

Thanks so much for the quick, detailed reply! I just saw a bait vending
machine somewhere recently, now where the heck was I when I saw it???
Anyway, lots of anglers around here, bait's easy to find.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

I should have also added that with the exception of the eggshells, stay
away from any other "animal" products. Use only plant materials. You
probably already know that, but I try to remember to never assume anything.

Happy composting. =)
--

Eggs

-How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.