Old 12-06-2007, 01:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
dkhedmo dkhedmo is offline

Default lots of compost questions

All good advice - but why is everybody in such a hurry ? Including a little
soil also helps.

Not so much in a hurry, just concerned about lack of sun in an otherwise
perfect spot for composting. The heap of sod I've got has soil still
attached to the roots (we got off what we could), so it sounds like this
will be a good addition to the bin. We've been very pleased to find lots
of worms where ever we dig in the yard, especially as we have clay.

-K-