Old 12-06-2007, 01:43 PM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible,sci.agriculture.fruit,sci.bio.botany
David Bostwick David Bostwick is offline

Default Asperger's [was Why do ripe fruits - especially when canned - smell bad?]

In article . com, Radium wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:11 am, (David
Bostwick) wrote:
In article .com, Radium

wrote:

On Jun 11, 7:07 am, (Michael Moroney)
wrote:
Radium writes:
I ain't trolling. I am serious, I want to make my enemies smell bad
like yellow, squishy, sugary, juiceless, starch-like, over-ripe
mangoes.

But, will anyone really notice, other than yourself?

(Mmmmm, mangoes...)

Everyone will notice and ask "who went kakaa in their pants"?

And then you complain that others think you're mentally unbalanced. Go
figure.

What's "mentally unbalanced" about saying 'kakaa'?

Other than the fact that most kids grow out of that by the time they're 8-10,
nothing. My point was that you get upset about others who belittle you, but
you're looking for the chance to put others in the same situation. Sort of
like, "Do it to Julia!"