Old 12-06-2007, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bigbazza[_2_] Bigbazza[_2_] is offline

Default New to this Newsgroup

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Bigbazza" contains
these words:

Life is so hectic just now, with the new businesses, etc. that I need
time to recharge the old batteries! G Don't you find the computer
a great comfort, when you're on your own? For me, it's like having
company for 24 hours of the day... ;-)

I do enjoy the computer , Anne... I enjoy it a little too much to the
detriment of my house !... :-)

Well, if I have to choose, in the little time I have to call my own,
between vacuuming and dusting or chatting to friends, then the Dyson
is definitely a non-starter! ;-)

--
AnneJ

Same here, Anne...I forget how to even use the vacuum....:-)

By the way, I have Kill Filed that 'D.F'. Poster, 'Webster' in this group
plus some other groups that he 'appears' in and is abusive there as well..

He abusers other poster's there...I FK him as he( it) is nothing but an
'annoying' itch ..on the ass !!

Bigbazza (Barry Oz