Old 12-06-2007, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Petrol lawn mower - auto cut out

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:27:08 -0700, Paul wrote:

whenever I stop to empty the grass box the engine will need re-starting?

Yes but starting a hot engine is nothing more than a grasp of the starting
rope and a gentle swing of the arm, at least on my B&S it is. Even the
toggle for the rope is half way up the handle at a convenient height and
even the other half doesn't complain about it, so it *must* be easy. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail