Old 13-06-2007, 12:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2

A shotgun blast might have been overkill, Steve!
Cheers,
Peter

--
)
"Steve" wrote in message

Well...... that looks a LOT safer for the plant than what I was
considering. ;-)

Steve

Sorry Steve, local marketing lingo! See link.
Peter
http://www.yates.com.au/Products/Pes...caleGunRTU.asp

-- ) "Steve" wrote in
message ...

P Max wrote:

I'm sure the bugs have been eyeing off those succulent roots, Dave. I
have a mealy bug attack at present. The paphs and phals have been
particularly targeted. Have been busy with the scale gun - claims

to harm
mealy bugs.
Peter

Ummmmm.... Sorry to be a full month late reading this but, what is a

scale
gun? Oh sure, I've considered using a shotgun to get rid of scale once
and for all. Who hasn't?

Steve