Old 13-06-2007, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Pink blooming shrub

FragileWarrior expounded:

Amos Nomore wrote in news:amosnomore-
:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

OK - I only caught a quick glimpse of it, but does any one know a
shrub/small tree that looks like a pink flowered honey locust. Location,
southern New Hampshire, planted as a hedge along the road.

I don't believe I'll be that was again soon, but.....man, it was pretty.

Thoughts folks.thanks
Cheyrl

It's a little early for these to be blooming, but does it look anything
like this?

http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/1764/index.html

Or this?

http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/61569/

I doubt it would be a heather. The mimosa is a possibility, but I
thought they bloomed just a bit later around here?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts