Old 13-06-2007, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

The only way to have a clean, healthy earth for everyone on this planet,
IS POPULATION REDUCTION. ie: make bombs not babies (ok, ok, forget the
reverse pun of the sixty's vietnam) just stop breeding like humans.

That was punny. :-)

And I agree that overpopulation is a serious problem, but China's answer
was not the one.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.