Old 13-06-2007, 02:15 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article ,
Pan Ohco wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:08:18 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

About as far as you can get from ideal, IMHO. In 30 - 40 years, fusion
reactors should be viable with lots of safe, clean energy. Why mess up
the planet for a 40 year fix, when it creates more problems than it
solves?

A quick question. Is there a possibility of using waste from nuclear
plants as fuel for fusion plants?

That stuff supposedly makes great batteries. :-)
Long lasting too.

Or so I've heard...

What is powering the Voyager probes?

They've been transmitting how many years now?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.