Old 13-06-2007, 05:40 AM posted to austin.gardening
Dave Dave is offline

Default Environment

"jangchub" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:58:39 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:34:14 -0500, jangchub wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:12:52 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

Current VWs are not so good with mpg, and even worse with dependability.
Warranty has gone downhill as well. Females are (all) resource hogs by
nature. They can't help it. No apology expected for such behavior.
Dave

Huh? I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

I gave up trying to understand him on the first post.

-sw

Ya never know who is on the other end of this monitor. Oh well. I
must be a resource hog!

I'm not the one riding all over Travis and surrounding counties in a gas hog
to save a few dollars on some plant, or to maybe find one you think is cute.
Not spotlighting you in particular. Its just one symptom in many in the big
picture of resource management that's not managed.
Dave