Old 13-06-2007, 01:26 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Environment

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:40:47 GMT, "Dave"
wrote:

I'm not the one riding all over Travis and surrounding counties in a gas hog
to save a few dollars on some plant, or to maybe find one you think is cute.
Not spotlighting you in particular. Its just one symptom in many in the big
picture of resource management that's not managed.
Dave

Driving all over town to find a cute plant? What arey you talking
about? I didn't buy any plants this year. I grow from divisions,
swaps, and seeds. I fill my truck up about one time a month, which is
far less gas many other people use. My truck is ten years old and
just turned 62.000 miles, most of which was long distance to New York,
Wisconsin and The Grand Canyon.

If you want to be managed, by all means move to Cuba. You will be
completely managed.