Old 12-06-2007, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default new idea for barrier to stop slugs

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 12 Jun, 17:46, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
Lighter too. Prettier. Doesn't rust.

Mine have all turned a dull brown, much like rust :-) But I don't mind,
except that they're more difficult to see. There's no way I'm going to
polish them though.

Same here - some of my rings are green and as you said I can't see
them on the ground any more. It was expensive at first, but now I have
probably around 30 of different shapes. They last a life time.

someone with a copper knob, another with a green ring. Very worrying.

rob