Old 13-06-2007, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Rope supplier

Can you supply Hammock Lashing rope? About 6 - 8 mm diameter with a reverse
lay?

I want sufficient for two RN Hammocks.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk

wrote in message
oups.com...
I know thsi is a very old thread now but if anyone does want natural
fibre rope, especially Manila, then I'd be happy to help. I run The
Traditional Rope Company and I supply cut lengths of ropes. I stock
from 6mm to 36mm and supply it mail order.

You can email me as above or visit

www.TraditionalRopeCompany.co.uk