Old 13-06-2007, 07:56 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.sport.billiard,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
Fast Larry[_2_] Fast Larry[_2_] is offline

Default Apology

On Jun 13, 2:50 pm, wrote:
A week or so ago I had a meltdown and made a post that got me
classified a troll and probably got me killfiled by several of you.
Clearly I was freaking out over a rough couple of days. It's just
been so rare to lose this season. Our pitching staff is truly
kickass, first time I can see that since 2004. And god the bullpen,
best in the American League. Papelbon last night was on FIRE.
Okajima is just great, I love how we are supposed to be worried since
he is doing better than expected. Like "Oh no he's playing above his
head right now, he'll have to really suck to make up for it and return
to his regular stats." Well it's the middle of June and that has yet
to happen, PLUS the pitches he throws are truly nasty ones. It's not
luck.

Why was BDD all over Dice-K for that loss on Sunday? The offense has
been quiet, but there's no reason to expect that to continue. My
greatest concern is that Lowell's swing has been way off since the
injury. Maybe Lugo and Drew can pick up the slack while he recovers.

Regardless, GO SOX!!!!

Who needs these nitcompoop bozos? I was here for less than 24 hours,
attacked, accused, slandered, and libeled by these beantown bozos. I
came to this group to celebrate my love for the game of baseball and I
was crucified by the red sox nazi SS. These are sick people that do
nothing but attack others for their own entertainment. Screw these
fookers and post at a real board where there are no flames or
arguments and everybody has peace and protection from crap such as
this - www.poolchat.net

Talk pool with a real tour pro and world champion, Fast Larry
Guninger.

GO YANKEES!

www.poolchat.net