Old 13-06-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Not many people know that Industrial Hemp is NOT the same thing as
recreational pot. Nowhere near. Anyone that has bothered to do the
research would know that.

I hear that the sin of eating meat on Fridays is comparable to the sin
of adultery. Having tried both, I can't see the comparison;-)

- Billy

snicker
--
Peace, Om