Old 13-06-2007, 06:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Golden-spurred Columbine - columbine.JPG (1/1)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Amos Nomore expounded:

Or perhaps the hybrid Swallowtail Columbine - I can't tell the difference

Lovely. I've tried this one a few times (Aquilegia chrysantha, pardon
the spelling, it's early) but it always dies out. I'm going to put in
a new garden out back, perhaps it'll make it out there.

They like dappled sun and not too much water. Aphids always attack mine
in the Spring, but a couple of sprayings with insecticidal soap a week
apart takes care of them.