Old 13-06-2007, 06:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chris Barnes Chris Barnes is offline

Default OT - Out of Africa

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
My son and I spent the last 10 days in South Africa, where we hunted
and I spent some time speaking to pastors and congregational members
about crisis, trauma and grief.

Here is a link to a pic of the result of my gemsbok hunt.

http://groups.google.com/group/The-F...?part=2&view=1

That is AWESOME!!!

I invite you to post a recap story of your hunt (as well as links to
more pictures) to rec.hunting (I'm the moderator of that group).

--

Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes