Old 13-06-2007, 09:50 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.sport.billiard,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
scotsman scotsman is offline

Default Apology

On Jun 13, 3:09 pm, Fast Larry wrote:
On Jun 13, 3:00 pm, Throws like Mary wrote:

On Jun 13, 12:56 pm, Fast Larry wrote:

Screw these fookers and post at a real board where there are no flames or
arguments and everybody has peace and protection from crap such as
this -www.poolchat.net

Talk pool with a real tour pro and world champion, Fast Larry
Guninger.

GO YANKEES!

www.poolchat.net

He's not an imposter, just an idiot spammer. How refreshing.

On Jun 13, 3:00 pm, Throws like Mary wrote:

On Jun 13, 12:56 pm, Fast Larry wrote:

Screw these fookers and post at a real board where there are no flames or
arguments and everybody has peace and protection from crap such as
this -www.poolchat.net

Talk pool with a real tour pro and world champion, Fast Larry
Guninger.

GO YANKEES!

www.poolchat.net

He's not an imposter, just an idiot spammer. How refreshing.

You have no class and you have a girly name - a fake internet alias
that you hide behind to conceal your real identity. Keep hiding under
your rock, coward. Real men are not scared of sissy ferries such as
you, bozo. You accuse of being a fraud yet you have no proof. Where is
your proof? Yet you accuse without proof? You're a bozo.

This is why I started my own chatboard. We do not allow trolls such as
you to enter with your slanders and lies against innocent people. We
have peace because people like you are kept out. You need
confrontation to make your day complete and you are a tool of the
devil, just like Debra Li, the Vampire of hate and evil that has
stalked Fast Larry for over 3 years from board to board. You are no
different and possibly her using yet another alias to fool others, but
you do not fool me.

FL

www.fastlarrypool.comwww.poolchat.net

Mr. Fast Larry...no offense, but aren't you a little "on in years" for
this type of behavior?