Old 13-06-2007, 10:11 PM posted to austin.gardening
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Environment

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:22:42 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Want some birdhouse gourd seeds?

I still have excess...

My husband wants to know what I plan on doing with the 30 gourds I
have been hauling for a few years now! All dried, waiting for holes
and paint. I mean, we have the Martins all over. To be honest, I
don't have ONE more spot anywhere on this half acre to put another
thing. I think I really have to take things out, divide, pot them up
and sell them back to the garden centers in spring.

I made 20 or so brugmansia's, all getting huge, in addition to the
ones I have. Then there are the vitex I potted up as seedlings with
nowhere to plant them. I made the huge, enormous, gigantic mistake of
planting a sumac. That thing would hold California together in the
big one!

So, you are sweet to offer, but I haven't a place to plant them.