Old 13-06-2007, 09:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Golden-spurred Columbine - columbine.JPG (1/1)

"Ann" wrote in message
Amos Nomore expounded:

Or perhaps the hybrid Swallowtail Columbine - I can't tell the difference

Lovely. I've tried this one a few times (Aquilegia chrysantha, pardon
the spelling, it's early) but it always dies out. I'm going to put in
a new garden out back, perhaps it'll make it out there.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a

I didn't see the pictures :-(

But aquilegia, columbine, is a weed in this garden, I can't get rid of it -
any of the colours!

Mary