Old 14-06-2007, 02:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default lily blooms

I am ~ 180 miles west of you and my lilies (hardy) are blooming (have been
for 2 wks) - they do like fertilizer (I haven't done that yet because of
knee problems) - I normaly put 3 tabs in them in May and again in July. They
do need sun - at least 6 hrs a day
Gale :~)
Hello,

OK I am happy that my hardy lilies are thriving and growing by the day.
This is a first for me. Now I am getting greedy and want to know when to
expect flowers (if any) and how would I know they will soon come ?

Thanks !