Old 14-06-2007, 11:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Newsgroup for vegetable gardening

Alan Calan said:

Hi everyone,

Last year there was a newsgroup for vegetable gardening and it was a
pretty big one and a great one. It doesn't seem to exist anymore or
at least not on Verizon or APN by Forte.

Did it go away or am I just not getting access to it?

I've /never/ seen a newsgroup specifically for vegetable gardening, and
I've been doing The Usenet for a *long* time. There are plenty of people in
this group that can (and do) answer questions about vegetable gardening.

--

Eggs

How can there be self-help "groups"?