Old 14-06-2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] bkkfalang@hotmail.com is offline

Default Garden and Lawn Tip

Just a simple tip I want to share. I always used to have problems
with fungus disease problems with my grass and didn't know why. I
used to water my grass at night time, however I learned that watering
at night is bad for your grass. You need to be aware that watering
encourages brown patch and other fungus diseases. It is strongly
recommended that watering the lawn be carried out between 5 and 8
A.M.

I have a blog at http://gardenandlawncare.blogspot.com/ which has lots
of other interesting tips and tricks about garden and lawn care. If
you feel like checking it out I would recommend it.

To your gardening success.