Old 14-06-2007, 02:26 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Home Gardening Becomes Even More Imperative

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:40:23 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

Nobody ever said that the American ruling class was very bright...
and they are also greedy.

It would appear they are bright enough to lead most dumb americans
around by the nose and shove anything they want up their arses.

Only 51%. (Last prexy election)

As much as I love Capitalism, it can have it's drawbacks.

Drawbacks? Gimme a break. We are no longer operating under a
capitalist system. We've been drawn right into fascism.

That's not entirely accurate...

There is no sugar-coating the bitter pill we are being forced to
swallow.

Churlie Charlie

Indeed.
--