Old 14-06-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Petsource.org... was OT Out of Africa

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:36:53 CST, Kurt wrote:

I also work in the Pet Industry (I designed and am co-managing
PetSource.org - We also hope to expand our Aquatic area soon to include
all things related to ponds).
Content is being updated daily for our hard launch in July.

Cool. Looking forward to this, anything to further the hobby.

Btw, There is a BIG hole in the Tri-City area for a water gardening store,
if any franchise or enterprising person is looking for a great place to
live, good schools, good land prices, etc. Cities and surrounding area has
a population of about 250-300,000. Currently all we have are nurseries, and
one sky high, no plants, pond shop.... and a few pet shops with few pond
supplies. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us