Old 30-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default Sedum morganianum

Sedum morganianum Walther is known only from a single clone found in
cultivation in Vera Cruz, Mexico. It still hasn't been reported from a wild
locality yet.

The same is true for the closely related Sedum burrito Moran.

There are also garden hybrids between S.morganianum and other Mexican Sedum
and Echeveria species. I have made a cross between S.morganianum and
Pachyphytum oviferum.

None of them are probably going to do well in Las Vegas. They do best in
moderate to cool temperatures, especially at night.

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message
From what I can find on this plant it will not live long here. (So.
Nevada). are there any cultivars that will?