Old 14-06-2007, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Tropical-looking garden in shade - advice requested

The message .com
from Rosalyn contains these words:

Some wonderful ideas. Just been browsing google images to look at
these suggestions.

Mulu is near me, so might well go and chat to them. Crocus have a
jungle bed suggestion, but not necessarily shady or hardy.

thanks!

Umm, not tropical, but I fill my shady garden with Impatens [Buzzy
Lizzies] and they give me lots of rich colour for months. You can see
some of them on my web page -
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwo...den/index.html - it has
changed quite alot since those pictures were taken though. I need to
get some new ones, especially the front, it looks more like a jungle
right now!

The rest of the site is mainly taken up with either Zetnet meetings or cakes!

Beryl