Old 15-06-2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Joan[_2_] Joan[_2_] is offline

Default Another Filter Question

I'm getting to the point where I think I'm going to need to put in a
good external filter, maybe with UV. I don't need the pond to look
like a swimming pool, but the suspended solids and algae are really
getting out of control. At present all I have is some filter material
in my skimmer over my pump, and some lava rock and filter material
(and plants!) in my waterfall box.

I'm definitely not handy, so a diy solution isn't gonna work for me.
Any recommendations regarding a good ready-made filter system?

Thanks.

Joan