Old 15-06-2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default OK - the first pond starts tomorrow

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:34:07 CST, Gill Passman
wrote:

Angela Lamb wrote:

My yellow iris have gone berserk this year too! They have suddenly taken
over a third of the pond! I may not get around to thinning them though -
I am moving house next month!

Angela.

He, he....mine are now securely penned down in a planter.....shame about
the blue and white irises that used to live in the bog garden as well
but they got swamped by the yellow a couple of years ago.....

So, for now my iris monsters are contained.....is it wise to let them go
out in the wild again once the pond is completed????? :-)

Not if they're of the yellow variety, they'll eat the pond, the house, the
kids..... ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us