Old 15-06-2007, 05:12 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Another Filter Question

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:11:56 CST, Joan wrote:

I'm getting to the point where I think I'm going to need to put in a
good external filter, maybe with UV. I don't need the pond to look
like a swimming pool, but the suspended solids and algae are really
getting out of control. At present all I have is some filter material
in my skimmer over my pump, and some lava rock and filter material
(and plants!) in my waterfall box.

I'm definitely not handy, so a diy solution isn't gonna work for me.
Any recommendations regarding a good ready-made filter system?

Thanks.
Joan

Joan, you may be fine, clue us in on how big the pond is, the flow rate,
the inhabitants, etc. Water parameters, if you have test kits. Patience may
be all you need. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us