Old 15-06-2007, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] Paul E. Lehmann[_2_] is offline

Default Electric Sprayers

Does anyone have any experience with electric
sprayers used to spray fungicides and pesticides.
I have a 100 vine backyard vineyard. I am
currently using a SOLO 4 gallon manual backpack
sprayer. I find it leaves a heavy residue of
product on leaves and fruits. I am looking for
something that will produce more of a mist and be
more efficient. Currently it takes about two
backpacks or approximately 8 gallons to cover the
vineyard.