Old 15-06-2007, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Its still raining

Mary Fisher writes

"Beryl Harwood" wrote in message
The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:

http

ahh, what a shame, but what lovely pictures! I have had a tall fuchsia
[it is an Irish hedge variety] which has suffered in a similar way.

I don't think it shows in any of the pics of my little garden as it was
not in green or flower at the time they were taken, but my pics are at -

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwo...den/index.html

I hope the lupins recover soon.

groan

Your garden shows mine up :-(

A large part of my garden is under 6 inches of water atm.

What is really fun is the park opposite - the water is having trouble
with the clay, and is forming big bubbles under the turf (about 4ft
across and 6 inches high) which you can bounce on like a water bed :-)

We also have quarter of a mile of river that wasn't there two days ago.
--
Kay